Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April 1st Rocks.

Not ONLY does a girl find out that she's gone and eloped (with a cutting edge ring, I might add)


..... AND get featured on the Gary Fong blog .....


..... AND get international congratulations through Facebook ......



* * * * *

from a photographer in canada!!!

CONGRATS David Jay and Allison - you may now change your status to engaged!!!!!!!

much happiness!

angela hubbard

* * * * *

BUT I also find out I can have my dream vacay as a VIRGLE pioneer! The adventure of many lifetimes. Who wouldn't want to spend their honeymoon with Richard Branson on Mars??



Seriously. What more could a girl ask for?


ps: Open Source Photo will soon be transitioning to Open Source Planet. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time at work reading your blog tonight...and even a better time with you today! Love ya lots and I will be sure to stay updated via blog! hehe
-Christina*

Jessica Brooke Harper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.Alli.son. said...

aw Christina, you're the best! xx

Unknown said...

If I ever found out about something like this ONLINE about you that was REAL, I would swear off the internet forever.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, Erika!!! ;)